This combination means you get a Finishing, Lying and Cutting press with a Plough and a Bench mounted Tub in one package. This set up is one of our most popular products as with it you can do most binding tasks. As the press can be reversed it can not only be used as a Finishing press but also with the Plough as a Cutting press as well as a Lying press. The Tub can be securely clamped to a table or bench with the weight of the Large Press providing a stable working set up.
Large size Finishing Press made in solid Beech. This press can be reversed for use as a Lying Press. Handles are operated by dowels which are inserted through the round body of the handle.
- Press cheeks 150mm x 70mm (nominal 6in x 3in)
- 38mm (1 1/2in) diameter thread
- 640mm (26in) wide
- 460mm (18in) between threads
Solid Beech Plough with single threaded screw.
- Plough cheeks 80mm x 46mm (3in x 2in).
- Length 250mm (10in).
- 40mm (1 3/4in) curved plough blade in tool steel.
We make our tubs out of solid Beech and they come fully assembled. The bench standing tub is jointed with mortice and tenons which are then dowelled. They are designed to provide a solid stable support for your press whilst working.
- Width to fit an Large Finishing press supplied
- 250mm height but can be raised or lowered to suit requirements